‘The Neurofeedback Practice You Can Trust’
- Talk straight and answer your questions.
- Give you an honest, fact-based explanation of how our approach compares to others. We won’t make claims we can’t back up.
- Be at the leading edge of Neurofeedback practice and technology.
- Put your interests first.
We receive hundreds of hits on the website every month from around the world. We pride ourselves on our personal, responsive service and 98% of inquiries receive a response the same day, 7 days a week.
We focus our considerable expertise and clinical care in helping children, youngsters and adults improve brain regulation, whether you have symptoms of brain dis-regulation, including learning difficulties, and other physiological and mental conditions including brain injury, or whether you want to improve your brain’s performance for other reasons.
We bring together the latest scientific research, training, advanced equipment and practitioners to give you a treatment that is safe and effective.
For four reasons you can have confidence in BrainTrainUT:
- Successful treatment – Neurofeedback brain training is effective at treating symptoms of brain dis-regulation and psychological trauma, and enhancing brain function.
- Natural– Avoid the nasty side effects of psycho-stimulating drugs like Ritalin and anti-depressants (SSRI’s) with our safe and natural approach to treating physical and psychological symptoms. Decrease symptoms and improve behavior WITHOUT worrying about side effects.
- Evidence based – Neurofeedback brain training has a long and robust history of therapeutic benefits for conditions like ADHD, Epilepsy, Depression, Traumatic Brain Injury and many more. On our website you can learn more about the wide body of supporting evidence for this treatment.
- Lasting effects – Neurofeedback literally allows the brain to rewire itself using neuroplasticity to create new neural pathways, new grey and white matter.
Why choose treatment at BrainTrainUT?
First, we care very much for every single client and family that we have the pleasure of helping. We know a physical and mental condition can have a devastating affect on someone’s life and their family as a whole, so we’re very proud of the role we play in helping you.
We measure – We systematically track symptoms to accurately measure progress during treatment. It means you can see the improvements each week and motivation is enhanced by positive change.
Get the personal touch – We provide you with one-on-one contact with our expert clinicians. In other words, you’re not just a number to us. We treat all our patients as individuals and take the time to listen to your unique circumstances.
Customized treatment – Our BrainTrainUT training program will be customized to suit your needs. From the schedule of sessions to fit with your busy schedules to a treatment plan designed to maximize success rates, you can be sure we’re focused on you.
Latest technology and thinking – We follow the latest research in Neurofeedback and brain training techniques. Using the latest equipment, with a culture of continuous learning, training and development, and our engagement across the world of Neurofeedback, we ensure we’re at the forefront of the field globally, so you can be confident that we lead Utah.
You or your loved one will be safe – With no medication, invasive procedures, or surgery of any kind, you can be sure our treatment is completely risk-free. In fact, in decades of Neurofeedback brain training research and application there has never been a single case of harm recorded (something that can’t be said for medications that are prescribed for many conditions).
Transparent pricing – With our easy, up-front and no hassle pricing structure, you will know exactly what your treatment will cost from day one. There will be no hidden costs and no surprises, just effective treatment for you or your loved one.To book your initial consultation, or simply to talk with one of our friendly experts, please call BrainTrainUT today at (801) 686-9334.
BrainTrainUT: a leading Neurofeedback practice
No matter what kind of symptoms or conditions you or your loved one experience, everyone is welcome at BrainTrainUT and can come to us directly for treatment (only with your permission do we inform your primary care physician of your treatment program). Therapists, physicians, or specialist medical practitioners also refer clients to us for treatment.
We also provide services to maximize performance for serious amateur and professional sports men and women, and business executives. In other words, any individual wishing to maximize their potential with peak brain performance.
We always give you an unbiased opinion on whether we can help you and offer an initial consultation by phone or in person to discuss your treatment possibilities at BrainTrainUT.Please call us today at (801) 686-9334 to book your initial meeting.
Our approach: treating symptoms with Neurofeedback brain training
BrainTrainUT helps you or your loved one improve brain performance with advanced brain training techniques: employing and training the best minds, applying the latest scientific knowledge and using state-of-the-art technology.
With one-on-one care and high levels of clinical excellence, we bring all these elements together to help improve your lives.
BrainTrainUT is a leading multi-modality practice. We offer a ‘best of breed’ approach to Neurofeedback by offering the latest technology. This includes the Neurofeedback equipment and approach developed by the EEG Institute in Los Angeles, founded by Dr Siegfried and Dr Susan Othmer. The EEG Institute has trained hundreds of Neurofeedback Professionals and the Othmers have dedicated over 25 years to the application of Neurofeedback since the treatment dramatically improved the well being of their son Brian, who suffered from severe epilepsy. This approach provides us with a client-centric approach that means we focus on maximizing your brain’s capability and relieving your symptoms, and develop and Neurofeedback Plan that is custom-made to you and your objectives and draws on the best protocols from 40 years of Neurofeedback history – the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Neurofeedback.
Read more about the Othmers’ story here.
Our values guide our direction and action:
- Make a Difference – to be not just ‘The best in the World’ but ‘The best for the World’.
- Service – to serve our clients and communities to make a difference.
- Trust – to engender trust throughout our organization, our client base and our communities.
- Leadership – to set and deliver the agenda to establish Neurofeedback as a mainstream approach in the USA.
- Independence – to be ‘21st Century Galileos’ and challenge conventional thinking.
- Respect – to respect all approaches, evidence and individuals.
To read more about this, please read the next page on Brain Training Practitioners.